LightSpeed Micro Trolley
Compact, Lightweight Zip Line Trolley Designed for Durability
The LightSpeed Micro is made with a high-strength, tempered aluminum alloy and an integrated impact surface that are extremely durable yet lightweight, built to withstand impact braking without any unnecessary bulk.
- Our patent-pending design puts a rider's weight toward the front, providing the smoothest ride and the best braking experience
- Four self-contained, ABEC-rated bearings make these the fastest compact trolleys available (with a running speed up to 75 mph, 121 kp/h)
- The integrated ABS impact surface is designed for durability in braking
- The curved design of the backup carabiner slot keeps the backup carabiner in place throughout braking (reducing wear on your line)
See what the excitement is all about
This short, introductory video demonstrates the highlights and the unique, patent-pending features of the LightSpeed Micro zip line trolley.
- Dimensions: 123 mm (4.8 in)
- Weight: 364 grams (0.8 lb)
- Maximum Running Speed: 121 kp/h (75 mph)
- Rated Working Capacity: 15-150 kg (33-330 lbs)
- Cable Line Diameter: 9.5 mm ≤ ø ≤ 13 mm (3/8 in ≤ ø ≤ 1/2 in)
Dual Line Configurations
The Micro Trolley is available in dual line configurations using either two Micro Trolleys or combining it with the Head Rush EZ Clip Trolley.
The Micro Trolley is intended for zip lining applications and has conformed as Personal Protective Equipment to CE requirements stated by Directive 89/686/EEC + Amendments from:
- EN 795:2012
- EN 12275:2013
- EN 12278:2007
- EN 362:2005