The Redirection Pulley
Zip Line Pulley for Redirection Lines
Our Redirection Pulley is the first pulley of its kind – lightweight, corrosion resistant, and specially engineered to be stop ropes from snagging.
It's also is the only pulley in the zip line industry designed specifically for a 7mm rope, and because of its superior quality it will far outlast other pulleys and pay for itself through its longevity and extremely high quality.
The Redirection Pulley was designed to be used in the redirection or reduction line setup for your zipSTOP Zip Line Brake, and it fits Gorilla Rope perfectly, but the pulley can be used anytime you're working with a 7mm or smaller rope.
Why We Developed the Redirection Pulley
After developing Gorilla Rope to solve our customers' reduction line problems, we next looked at the issues they were having with other critical pieces of equipment in their zip line systems – and that led us to engineer the very best pulley available.
Every component of the pulley, from the design to the materials used in its manufacture, was carefully considered for quality, maximum performance, and overall effectiveness.
- Embedded side plates allow a perfect fit of the sheave
- Sheave partially embedded in the side-plates makes rope snagging virtually impossible
- Smooth, lightweight anodized aluminum sheave reduces corrosion and rope wear
- Filleted design eliminates sharp edges, reducing rope wear and eliminating hazardous surfaces
- Dimensions: 51mm long x 86mm high x 21mm wide (2 in long x 3.4 in high x 0.8 in wide)
- Minimum Rated Strength: 18 kN (4,046 lbs)
- Weight: 139 grams (4.9 ounces)
- CE Certified to EN 12278 Pulley Standards